Fantasy Category theme CIRCUS
- Individual body painter entry, no team painting.
- Three (3) hour time limit. Once time is called, you may not touch your model in any way until you are told to set props and pose your model. You will have 5 minutes to do this. (Penalty 5 Points)
- Model must arrive with NO makeup applied. (Penalty 11 Points)
- Hair may be pre‐set and pre‐styled (finished) at start of competition; however, completing hair within the overall competition time of 3 hours can earn the competitor up to a total of five (5) extra credit points.
- All makeup must be done by the Competitors only. (Penalty 5 Points
- Each Competitor must provide any and all materials needed to produce the finished look. –
- Accessories such as jewelry or hair ornamentations are allowed.
- Airbrushing is allowed.
- Artificial eyelashes are allowed. –
- The hygiene and sanitation work surface will be observed. (Penaly 5 points)
- Prosthetic pieces are allowed. Up to a total of ten (10) extra credit points can be earned for applying and original prosthetic piece
- Competitors must write a paragraph which describes how their artwork fulfills/speaks to the competition theme. This paragraph will be presented to the judging panel as well as to the audience during the show
- No talking to spectators. (Penalty 2 Points)
HOW YOUR WORK WILL BE JUDGED
Competitors’ make-up will be judged based on the following criteria: Design, Composition, Overall Relation to Theme, Use of Color and Overall Presentation.
Each criteria will be worth a possible 10 points, with a score of one (1) being the lowest and ten (10) being the highest
Costumes will not be judged.